I like swapping unhealthy ingredients for healthy, and still delicious options. This is one of my favorite meals which originally contain a whipping cream but I have modified it into a simple, quick and healthy lunch or dinner! You will not taste the difference.
For two portions you will need:
✔️ 2 chicken breasts
✔️ 200 g of closed cup mushrooms
✔️ 1 leek
✔️ 1 can of coconut milk
✔️ salt and pepper
✔️ crushed red chillies (optional)
✔️ coconut butter
1. Preheat a skillet/pan with a little bit of coconut butter. Wash the chicken breasts and cut them in half to make thin slices. Season them with salt and pepper on both sides and fry them on medium heat until they are brown.
2. In the meantime, cut the leek and mushrooms into thin slices.
3. When the chicken is ready put it on a plate and put the leek and mushrooms on the skillet and cook until it's soft.
4. Add the coconut milk and cook for another ten minutes. You can add a little bit of salt and crushed chillies if you like.
5. When the milk becomes thick, add the meat back on the skillet to warm it up.
You can serve it with quinoa. Enjoy!
Have you got your FREE Food for Happy Mood guide? Scroll down ↓ and get your FREE copy.